My total expense for the 7th month (1st to 30th April) is around CAD1,158, broken down as follow.
Amount (CAD) : Category
* 50 : Hometown Heros Charity Draw
* 1 : Emergency Response Bag contents (additional items)
* 500 : April room rental
* 41 : Mobile phone bill
* 61 : Medical Services Plan
* 110 : Transport - Monthly 2-Zone Farecard
* NIL : Transport - Others
* 179 : Food/groceries
* 37 : Clothings
* 32 : Household Items (including toiletries)
* 73 : Recreation/Entertainment/Restaurant1
* 31 : Meals/Drinks
* 15 : Personal Grooming & Make-up
* NIL : Stationery/Postage
* 28 : Others (Lottery, Souvenirs, etc)2
Note 1: This includes a book "Money Sense Guide To Buying and Selling Your Home" at $11.15 (inclusive of tax) and a women's monthly magazine at $5.59 (inclusive of tax).
Note 2: I bought another 3 farewell cards as several more colleagues left, including one from my department. Someone mentioned that 16 colleagues have left since the new store manager took over about 2 months ago. I feel sad to see colleagues leaving, many of whom were nice to work with. On the bright side, I have been assigned more work hours in recent weeks, given the smaller staff strength.
2 months ago