Thursday, April 12, 2012

Artist Trading Cards

I attended MOSAIC Culture Connections night today (Wednesday 11-Apr-2012 evening). Today's activity was Artist Trading Cards. [Click here or here for more about ATC]. I made 2 cards today, see below for photos of the cards on a grey grainy tabletop. At the end of the session, I traded both my cards away, each with the 1st person who wanted it.

My 2nd ATC, a black-and-white hand-drawn illustration

My 1st ATC, a collage work

MOSAIC Culture Connections night is a monthly gathering of newcomers and Canadians at a MOSAIC office. It is a free and family-friendly social gathering. At each gathering, participants mix and mingle over an activity or a theme, and simple drinks and snacks. The organizer mentioned that the May gathering will be a potluck. Previous potlucks were particularly successful and popular, so I believe the next gathering would have a good crowd too.

No comments

Post a Comment