Sunday, December 16, 2012

My heart melted

I just received an email from SMS today.

------------------------------

From: [SMS]
To: [WD] 
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:21 PM
Subject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello [WD],
I hope this mail will find you well. 
All the best from me to you.
Take care and with hope to hear from you soon.
Hug,
[SMS]

[1 Attachment: joyeux-noel.pps : A Powerpoint show with Québécois French music and wordings.]

------------------------------

Sigh! I cannot deny that my heart melted when I read his email. We had good times together in the past, but the long-distance relationship just did not work out.

I don't know what to say to him. Frankly, I feel like replying to him honestly that unless he is prepared to marry me and live permanently in B.C., Canada, there is no point in him contacting me again. But I did not reply him. I don't want to feel vulnerable and possibly be made-use-of again.

Love and the weather
From Irving Berlin’s "White Christmas - The Musical"
[A song that I heard at a musical recently.]

No comments

Post a Comment