Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year greetings from Mr SMS

Just read a New Year greeting email from Mr SMS. Reproduced below as it is (i.e. sic). I am glad that I did not reply his previous email.

------------------------------

From: SMS
To: WD 
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:37 PM
Subject: Happy end of the Year

Hi [WD],

I hope this mail will find you well and in good health. The end of the year is approaching and hopefully it has given you loads of sattisfaction.
For the coming year I whish you all best, health, LOVE, wisdome and money.

Some time ago you answerd a mail from me and asked what I wanted from you
Since you asked me that question I have been thinking of you even  more that ever before. Love ist the answer.
I do not know if you will read this mail or if you will even want to hear or see that word from me. I do not know if we will ever meet again or talk again but I want to let you know that you are always in my thaugts.
Next year my plans are to be in [an expensive location along the French Riviera] so that I can renovate the house. When that is done I will rent a part of it out to summerguests. It will be a nice job and will pay pritty well if the 2 appartments are rented out around 6 month a year.

This was what laid on my heart since a while. Now that it is shared with you I would be happy to hear from you, to see you to meet you.
Sorry if I bored you but in any case - all best for you in the year 2013.

Hug,
[SMS]

------------------------------

In happier days, Mr SMS and I used to play the game of "wrong answer, right answer" to tease each other. In my mind, if we were still playing the game, the email would have evoked the following.
Question: Why are you contacting me? What is it that you want? 
Wrong answer: Love 
Right answer: To love you and to do my best to make you the happiest woman in the world.
We have long departed from those happier days. At this moment, my heart tells me, "Too bad that someone has missed the boat that was docked at his harbour for years."

No comments

Post a Comment